Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WAHMderful Life Feature Interview

I am blessed and honored to be featured today at Martine de Luna's new site WAHMderful Life: WAHM Support and Sisterhood.  I "met" Martine at the WAHM (Work-at-Home-Moms) Manila Facebook Group, which she also started/founded.  I've been learning a lot from this group.  The WAHMies are very supportive, too.  If you're interested to learn how you can become a work-at-home-mom like us and you want to find work-at-home opportunities, I suggest that you join our group. :)  Just look for WAHM Manila Group in Facebook and make a request to be added to the group.  To learn more about our group, read Martine's post here.
 
 
I'm glad that I took the time to answer her interview questions this morning; for I got a big surprise from Martine afterwards.  She emailed me the link to her site where my interview was featured.
 
 
Here is the link to my WAHM Story.  May it inspire other moms who are also dreaming of working from home one day or sometime soon; so they can have more time for their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment