Saturday, February 16, 2019

Blog Nominations for Mommy Bares All

I think God is encouraging me to update this blog more this year. =)

I had been busy (as usual) in the past year and I hardly had time to update this blog. I was more active blogging at my new blog Hands-On Parent while Earning.

But this blog will always be special to me because I blogged here for many years since my eldest was just in my womb. I've written so many stories about my life as a mother here. I now have three wonderful kids!

I've written about my pregnancies, our homeschooling adventures, our discovery on what giftedness is, my books and my business. I also shared about my faith here.

Last year, I was blessed to have been nominated twice for this blog. I was a finalist in the Asian Mama Blog Awards and I was included in the Top 20 Mama Bloggers for 2018 by MrKortingscode.nl. What a wonderful way to end the year!


Asian Mama Blogs Award 2018

Banners for Top 20 Mama Bloggers

This 2019, I had another pleasant surprise again about this blog! I was nominated in the Female Bloggers Award 2019 organized by Promocode.com.ph.

  Banners for Female Bloggers Award 2019

I'm thankful for this award and I hope to continue to maintain and update this blog despite my busyness.

So, if you found yourself in this blog, you are one of this blog's followers or you found helpful or inspiring content here, may I request you to VOTE FOR ME through this link? =) I'd really appreciate your support! The voting period has two more months left from today. Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment