- We love God above all and with our all and we cultivate a deep relationship with Him.
- We love and honor each other and show our commitment in our words and actions.
- We practice the 8th Habit of having a wholistic approach in nurturing family members and helping them grow.
- We are free to be ourselves.
- Happiness, joy, laughter and fun fill our home.
- We serve through our talents, treasure and time.
- We carry on our rich Filipino heritage by living out our traditions and by practicing patriotism.
Just like what Covey said, we are not always successfully living them out but having one helps us chart our journey as a family. It also serves as a reminder of what we want to strive to be. This is one legacy that we want to share with our son, Gian Timothy.