Sunday, June 17, 2012

Recommended Books for Father and Child Bonding on Father's Day and Beyond

This post was inspired by my Mother's Day post, Recommended Books for Mother and Child Bonding on Mother's Day and Beyond.  Since I came up with a list of books to help moms celebrate Mother's Day, I thought that it would be nice to come up with a similar list for dads to help them find the perfect book to use for their reading time bonding today.

Below is my list.  I might be adding to this list in the future as I discover more books fit for father and child bonding.  Hope you find a copy of at least one of these books today.

1. A Day with Dad by Bo R. Holmberg

2. A Perfect Father's Day by Eve Bunting

3. Because Your Daddy Loves You by Andrew Clements


4. Daddy Hugs by Karen Katz


5. Daddy Kisses by Anne Gutman


6. Every Friday by Dan Yaccarino


7. Hero Dad by Melinda Hardin


8. I Love My Daddy by Sebastien Braun


9. Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer


10. Me and My Dad by Alison Ritchie


11. My Dad and Me by Tina Macnaughton


12. Papa, Do You Love Me? by Barbasa Joosse


Click on the book title to read the description and a review from Amazon.com.

Happy reading on Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment