Friday, January 24, 2014

It's happening tomorrow! Book Launch and Book Signing for BREASTFEEDING: A Journey Worth Taking

I had been dreaming of this day... And it's finally happening tomorrow! Praise God!
 
Everything was a blur since I ventured into this adventure of writing a new book. Things were happening so fast and I sometimes need to pause and catch my breath.
 
The preparations for tomorrow are almost done. Yes, you read it right - almost. There are a few things that are still unfinished but I choose to pause now and just marvel at where God has led me, where God has brought me. And I rejoice as I stand at where I am now.
 
I had been operating on grace. It is all grace... writing this book, completing it, launching it. All these is grace at work in my life.
 
So, let me invite you to take a peek at the graces I have experienced from God through breastfeeding. I will talk about it briefly during the launch tomorrow. You can read more about it in my latest book.
 
I praise and thank God for all that He has provided for me so that this event would be made possible. I feel that as usual He has set the stage. He has commissioned His angels to do the work that I can no longer do. I am so amazed that I cannot even begin to detail them here in this post. I might need to write another book if I do that! haha!
 
Thus, let me share with you our poster/invite for tomorrow's event. Hope you can drop by tomorrow at Mothercare, Active Fun Building, Bonifacio High Street from 3 to 5 PM if you are free and in the area. I would love to meet/see you there!
 
If you have not registered yet, you may sign up here.
 
 
 
Let me also share the programme so you'll know what's in store for you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment