Saturday, October 19, 2013

Looking Forward to a WAHMderful Weekend

Do you already have plans for the coming weekend? My next weekend is full of activities. On Saturday, we will have our eldest son's 5th birthday celebration. It will also be our house blessing. I'm preparing a simple get-together with family and friends to celebrate these blessings. But that is not what I want to talk about mainly in this post. ;) (I'll write a different post regarding that event.)
 
I want to share with you the WAHMderful Weekend event that I'm looking forward to attend on Sunday, October 27 at SMX Aura's Convention Center. I was privileged to be part of the team of WAHMs who will provide advice or suggest solutions to those who would like to consult practicing WAHMs. I was asked to lead the Huddle Up on Time Management, one of my favorite topics even in the workshops I conduct for my clients. I'm excited to share what I have learned through the years on this topic especially in practicing it as a WAHM. So, if you are a WAHM (work-at-home mom or you want to be one), I strongly recommend that you join us next Sunday. I would be happy to meet you and share stories with you.
 
 
Another reason why I'm excited to go the WAHMderful Weekend is because I want to meet other WAHMs face to face. I have "met" most of them only through our Facebook group. It's been a little over than a year since I first discovered this WAHMderful group of women. I'm inspired and encouraged by their stories. I learn from them as well. I'm really glad that I found my WAHM tribe. These ladies are very supportive and helpful and I want to thank them personally next Sunday.
 
If you want to learn from this dynamic group of moms, you still have time to register for our WAHMderful Weekend event. Below is the program for Sunday.


You can connect with us, too, through Facebook. You may click here and here to get more details about this event and our Facebook group. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment