Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Homeschool Fun with Popsicle Sticks

I'm writing this blog entry to help me document our activities today in our homeschool.  Since we bought popsicle sticks already, we were able to complete our little houses for our pig finger puppets.  Last time, we were able to make the straw house and the brick house only because we ran out of materials.
 
Our rainbow colored stick house for our playtime with the three little pigs.
 
 
You may click here to see how we made it.
 
 
While letting our stick house dry, my preschooler (almost 4 years old) played with the remaining popsicle sticks and formed them into letters of the alphabet and spelled some words.  He also counted them before packing away.

 
 
Then, we listened to Mozart while allowing my sons to slow down and get ready for nap.
 
 
After listening to Mozart, we read a book and I put them to sleep.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment