Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Blog in a Blink: Best 13 of '13

I got this idea from Equipping Catholic Families. I didn't confirm right away that I will join the Link Up because I wasn't sure if I'll have the time to do it. But I soon discovered that it was a wonderful exercise at the end of the year. Going back to my previous blog posts enabled me to review the memorable or important life events I wrote about in my blog in the past year. My husband and I had been reviewing and listing our blessings for the year as one of our family traditions and it never fails to fill my heart with so much gratitude. I think I'm going to make this blog review one of my yearly traditions or exercises as well.
 
I also discovered something that I didn't expect while reviewing my blog posts for 2013. One popular saying goes, "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach." If I am to apply this in my findings on the most popular blog posts I had in 2013, I would say, "The best way to a reader's heart is through his/her stomach!" I say this because I discovered that my Recipes for Meatless Fridays Series last Lent was a hit! They were among those which had the most page views in the past year! I really found it amusing considering that this is not really a food blog. Anyway, I'm thankful that readers loved that series.

 
 
So, here are the 13 Most Popular Posts of Mommy Bares All for 2013:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Would you like to join me and my blogger friends in this activity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment